Our Roswell Car Accident Lawyer is Here to Help You Recover
Car accidents can be incredibly costly. From repair bills to medical bills, and from loss of income to pain and suffering, your losses can add up quickly, and your situation can go from bad to worse if you don’t assert your legal rights effectively. Roswell car accident attorney Amber Gilormo can help, and you can contact us 24/7 for a free consultation.
As a car accident victim, you may be entitled to financial compensation. But, this does not mean that recovering financial compensation will be easy. In fact, the insurance companies will make it far more difficult than it should be. The good news is that help is available, and you can recover your losses with an experienced attorney on your side.
When Can I Seek Compensation for a Car Accident in Roswell, GA?
There are many circumstances in which car accident victims can recover financial compensation under Georgia law. Some of the most common grounds for seeking financial compensation after a car accident include:
- Driver Negligence – This includes all types of driving mistakes, from driving while drunk or high to running red lights and falling asleep behind the wheel.
- Vehicle Defects and Maintenance Issues – Some types of vehicle defects and maintenance issues can lead to accidents (i.e., defective brakes or a faulty brake job), while others can lead to serious accident-related injuries (i.e., defective seatbelts or airbags).
- Road Defects and Maintenance Issues – Road defects and maintenance issues can create extremely dangerous situations, and they will often lead to claims against government agencies and contractors.
- Negligent Entrustment or Vicarious Liability – Was the driver who hit you working at the time of the crash? If so, you may have a claim against his or her employer.
- Dram Shop Liability – Under Georgia’s dram shop law, establishments can face liability for drunk driving accidents when they serve underage or visibly intoxicated individuals.
How Do I Seek Compensation for a Car Accident in Roswell, GA?
To seek financial compensation for your car accident, there are some steps you will need to take promptly. These steps include:
- Seek Medical Attention – If you have not yet seen a doctor about your injuries, you should do so right away.
- File an Insurance Claim – You will need to file a claim with your insurance company. But, when doing so, make sure you don’t say anything that could jeopardize your rights.
- Take Notes and Keep Records – Take detailed notes about the accident, and get in the habit of keeping all records related to your accident or your injuries.
- Be Careful – Take care of yourself, keep the details of your accident to yourself, and don’t say or do anything that could make it more difficult to recover your losses.
- Talk to a Roswell Accident Lawyer – The best thing you can do to protect yourself is to speak with an experienced attorney as soon as possible.
Get a Free Consultation from a Roswell Car Accident Attorney
Are you entitled to financial compensation for your car accident? To find out, schedule a free consultation with Roswell car accident attorney Amber Gilormo. Call 770-796-5690 or tell us about your case online now.