Sandy Springs Personal Injury Attorney Fighting for the Injured
People who have been seriously injured face several challenges. Among these is the decision of whether or not to pursue a claim for compensation. This is a difficult question to answer, but it’s important to realize that your future may be at stake. At Gilormo Injury Law, we help people get the compensation they need to make a full recovery. Before making any big decisions about your case, speak with Sandy Springs personal injury attorney Amber Gilormo.
What You Need to Know About Personal Injury Lawsuits
While most personal injury claims are settled out of court, sometimes you need to file a lawsuit and proceed to trial. Understandably, most non-lawyers are intimidated by the prospect of going to court. However, an experienced Sandy Spring personal injury attorney can help you navigate the process so that you can get the compensation you deserve.
The first step is to determine where you should file suit. While you can’t simply pick whichever courthouse you like best, there may be some flexibility in your case. Your attorney will take the following factors into consideration:
- Where the accident occurred
- Where you live
- Where the other parties live or do business
- Where your case may be heard more quickly
The next phase of your lawsuit is what is referred to as the discovery phase. The discovery phase is critical to your case. Your attorney can use a variety of tools to gather evidence that is necessary to your case, which can include filing subpoenas for documents and requiring other parties to testify under oath in a deposition. The discovery phase is where your lawyer will not only compile the evidence that you need but also learn about what defenses the other side may raise so that you can be fully prepared.
Once discovery has been completed, your case will then proceed to trial. During trial you will be required to testify in front of the jury and your attorney will submit evidence to prove your case. An experienced Sandy Springs personal injury attorney will know how to make your case to the jury so that you can be awarded a judgment in your favor.
Why You Should Work with Gilormo Injury Law
If you’ve been injured and are worried about your future, we can help you get back on your feet. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider working with Gilormo Injury Law:
- Experience. Sandy Springs personal injury attorney Amber Gilormo began her career defending insurance companies against personal injury claims. As a result, she knows how they think and the tactics they use to avoid liability. Since transitioning to representing those who have been injured, she has handled almost every type of personal injury claim including car accidents, medical malpractice, and slip and fall accidents.
- Dedication. We are a personal injury law firm dedicated exclusively to helping injured people get the compensation they deserve. As a result, your case will never take a backseat to some other type of case that we prefer.
- Compassion. We understand how hard a serious injury can be – not just for you, but for your entire family. We never lose sight of the fact that it is your life and your future at stake.
Call a Sandy Springs Personal Injury Attorney Today – Schedule a Free Consultation
A serious injury can change your life forever. Sandy Springs personal injury attorney Amber Gilormo can help you navigate the challenges you face. If you would like to discuss your case with someone who understands, contact Gilormo Injury Law at 770-343-7101 to schedule a free consultation today.